Complaint Review: Loving Essential Vista (cigarrest)

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:pineville Louisiana
Loving Essential Vista (cigarrest)
cigarrest.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Loving Essential Vista (cigarrest) stealing money Vista california

A few months ago, I saw an ad on TV for cigarrest and a free trial. I ordered this free trial and received the items. I was then billed for a full three months of the product. When I contacted them, they advised me they sent a three month supply. I told them I only ordered a ONE MONTH supply for free. They hemmed and hawed, but eventially agreed to refund my money. Yesterday (3/25/08), I was checking my bank statement and noticed a charge for $69.00 to Loving Essentials Vista. I learned that is another name for Cigarrest. When I contact Cigarrest, the lady told me they were separate companies and gave me the phone number for the customer service for Loving Essentials. I called that number and a computer-generated voice came on. After listening to several options and pressing several keys, I was advised a refund had been submitted and a confirmation number was issued. I will monitor this closely. I thought I had the matter taken care of a couple of months ago (refund, account closed, etc.), on to find they are STILL trying to take money from me. I contacted a paralegal friend of mine and she advised if it happens again, to contact my state Attorney General and the state Attorney General fo California to file a formal complaint. I will keep a post here if it comes to that. To others, the old saying, "Caveat Emptor" (buyer beware) rings VERY true with this company. I will NEVER order anything from them again or buy their product anywhere else.

Don
pineville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essential-Vista-cigarrest/nationwide/Loving-Essential-Vista-cigarrest-stealing-money-Vista-california-321378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essential Vista (cigarrest)