Complaint Review: Loving Essential

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:bakersfield California
Loving Essential
cigarrest.com Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essential cigarrest ripped me off by giving out my information to other companies Vista California

i ordered cigarrest about a month ago they charged my account in about 6 different charges for the 6.95 handling and shipping charges. about 2 weeks later i had another charge for 109.95 on my account for the next shipment. i called and cancelled my order returned all products to them intact because i never started the progeam. they credited my account for the 109.95 3 days later. Now a month later i get a cfharge for 69.00 on my account for Loving Essentials. I did not agree to this charge.

I called cigarrest and they told me they are not loving essentials that i need to call them. How convienient that they just happened to have their number on hand.

I called Loving Essentiels and they told me that my account would be refunded.

I am on a limited budget and can not afford to have this charge taken out and am going to have to pay penelties on my account this is not fair and i shouldnt have to be going through this is ciggarest hadnt given out my information.

bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essential/Vista-California/Loving-Essential-cigarrest-ripped-me-off-by-giving-out-my-information-to-other-companies-V-336365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essential