arbitrary

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Craigsville West Virginia
Loving Essentials - Cigarest - Life Essentials
www.cigarest.com Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials - Cigarest - Life Essentials RIPPED OFF BY LOVING ESSENTIALS CIGAREST Vista California

Today, I too became a victim of the Cigarest rip-off! I looked on my banking online account to find I was being charged $69.00 by LOVING ESSENTIALS. I immediately called my bank and told them it was not me who made that purchase or authorized anything. They had to put a warning tag on my card and I now have to go in and file a FED. REG. E (fraud report). It is simply a big pain in the ass when companies are taking advantage of people. Why has noone done anything to them for this victimizing. In times like these we need the money we have they sure don't!!!!

Mustanggirl
Craigsville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials-Cigarest-Life-Essentials/Vista-California-92085/Loving-Essentials-Cigarest-Life-Essentials-RIPPED-OFF-BY-LOVING-ESSENTIALS-CIGAREST-V-355250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials - Cigarest - Life Essentials