Complaint Review: Loving Essentials - Cigarest.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Loving Essentials - Cigarest.com
Vista. California Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials - Cigarest.com Loving Essentials took 69.00 from my account w/o authorization Vista California

I noticed a charge on my account for $69.00 dollars from this company called "Loving Essentials". I looked at all my posting and could account for all but this one. I called my back and they could not give me a number to call back. They cancelled the transaction or basically put a hold on the amount. My bank told me to watch out for the amount to see if the company will try and put it through again. Mainly my point is I did not sign up for anything or give this company permission to debt my account. I read another persons response to this and it matched mine. I went to the website and could not locate a number to call or an address. Be on the watch for this and make sure your bank gives you the money back.

Geminicasper
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials-Cigarestcom/Vista-California/Loving-Essentials-Cigarestcom-Loving-Essentials-took-6900-from-my-account-wo-authoriz-373953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials - Cigarest.com