Complaint Review: Loving Essentials / Ciggarest

• Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Loving Essentials / Ciggarest
www.cigarrest.com Internet U.S.A.

Loving Essentials / Ciggarest, BEWARE OF CIGGAREST unauthorized debit one year after purchasing ciggarest, creating an overdraft. Charged as LOVING ESSENTIALS Internet

I purchased ciggarest about 18 mos. ago I was continuously charged and never received anything after the first shipment. But was told that the first shipment was all that was coming but that it was broken into many payments. I called them and requested they stop sending and charging me. They didnt, I called my bank and had the order stopped.

Out of the blue, today I notice a charge for $69.00 to Players Life, that was not something that I had ever heard of, I called my bank and was told that the company they had was Loving Essentials. When I did an internet search for that name I found that others had been scammed for the same amount. Prior to the search I had the bank cancel my bank card and issue another and I also filed a fraud report with the bank, they will reimburse the amount of the charge.

When you call the number listed on your bank statement, there are no options to talk to a person. But they do ask if you want to be issued a refund using either your costumer number, credit card number or phone number. But at no point was there an option to talk to a human.

Freedat33
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials-Ciggarest/internet/Loving-Essentials-Ciggarest-BEWARE-OF-CIGGAREST-unauthorized-debit-one-year-after-purch-443766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials / Ciggarest