Complaint Review: Loving Essentials / Vista

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Bandera Texas
Loving Essentials / Vista
Vista, California Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials / Vista Fraudulent charge to my checking account Vista California

$69 was just charged to my checking account and I've never heard of this company. Obviously, it is fraudulent. I'm sure these are the same people who fraudulently charged my checking account in September of this year (Natural Relief for Women - $99.85, which finally gave me a refund after I sent the supposed "Free Sample" back). These people won't be stopped - Who's going to stop them? The only thing I can do is wait to see if the phone number shows up on the charge (the bank said it wasn't there today since it's still a "pending" charge, but that I will have to check back after they've completed the "theft" and see if a phone number shows up on the charge). I'm changing my debit card number and will probably do that more often so scum like this cannot easily steal my money. Maybe then they will get an honest job - but not likely, theft is getting easier to perpetrate and they know it.

Karen
Bandera, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials-Vista/Vista-California/Loving-Essentials-Vista-Fraudulent-charge-to-my-checking-account-Vista-California-403887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials / Vista