Complaint Review: Loving Essentials ,cigarest

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Cynthiana Kentucky
Loving Essentials ,cigarest
cigarest.com Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials ,cigarest I was charged $69 for no reason Vista California

I ordered a stop smoking aid about a year ago, and sent the unused portion of the aid back for a refund. I got the refund then, and now I am being charged $69 for what? Nothing. I did not order anything else from this company and do not intend to, so why am I being charged for something that I returned. This is a RIPOFF! My account is about to be overdrawn and Ill be charged fees by the bank. Now will this company pay for these fees, I doubt it. I am disputing this charge, but there is no telling how long it will take to get my money back.

Cynthiana, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials-cigarest/Vista-California/Loving-Essentials-cigarest-I-was-charged-69-for-no-reason-Vista-California-334850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials ,cigarest