Complaint Review: Loving Essentials

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Yuma Arizona
Loving Essentials
170 Eucalyptus Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials Charge to debit card without authorization. Vista California

I called on the advertisement about quitting smoking from Cigarrest. They set up an arrangement so that the charges could be taken right out of my checking account for three monthly payments, and after that time there would not be any other charges made to my account. When I called to cancel my account after the first three weeks, I was informed that there would be two additional charges to my account, because that was the price of their products that I had already received. I agreed, but I did not like the arrangement. But since I had received the products and decided to keep and use them I said no more about this and I thought that this was completely finished. Now roughly about one year later I find that I have had an additional charge for $69.00 to my account. This I did not authorize, and am thoroughly upset. Because I asked the lady on the phone if there were to be any other charges after the third monthly payment and I was told that there would not be any additional charges. Then to find out one year later that they have again charged my account, is reprehensible. This practice by companies such as this should be stopped.

Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials/Vista-California-92084/Loving-Essentials-Charge-to-debit-card-without-authorization-Vista-California-389389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials