Complaint Review: Loving Essentials

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Poway California
Loving Essentials
Cigarrest.com Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials charged $69.00 to my account with out my permission Vista California

Loving Essentials also known as Cigarrest has charged a $ 69.00 to my debit card.

I have notified the bank on this and have cancelled my card and filed a dispute against them through my bank. I ordered Cigarrest online through the website for a free 30 day trail. I called Cigarrest and cancelled after the 3rd month they were taking out over $100.00 for their product. For 3 months nothing then all of a sudden I see a charge for $69.00 on my account made by loving essentials. I did some research on this company and found someone else that this was done to. I also found out that Loving Essentials is also known as Cigarrest. I want other people out there to be aware that this company is capable of. If I didn't check my account online everyday I wouldn't have noticed this charge until I checked my bank statement.

Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials/Vista-California/Loving-Essentials-charged-6900-to-my-account-with-out-my-permission-Vista-California-300569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials