Complaint Review: Loving Essentials

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Loving Essentials
search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu_W59J1J72UBJJlXNyoA?p=loving+essentials+ripoffs&fr=yfp-t-50 Internet U.S.A.

Loving Essentials Or Cigarest Charged my cc $69 for something I did not order. How can I get in touch with them. Internet

I purchased cigarest about 6 months or 1 year ago. When checking my bank statements, I see a charge of $69 to my account. I notified my bank to dispute this charge, but since the payment is on hold, I have to wait. If anyone has a number where I can call the company to let them know that they have charged my account in error.

Upset in Silver Spring, MD

Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Essentials/internet/Loving-Essentials-Or-Cigarest-Charged-my-cc-69-for-something-I-did-not-order-How-can-I-426244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Essentials