Complaint Review: Loving Esstentials Aka Cigarrest Vista California

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Moss Point Mississippi
Loving Esstentials Aka Cigarrest Vista California
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista California Moss Point, Mississippi U.S.A.

Living Esstentials Aka Cigarrest Vista California Loving Esstentials Aka They took $69.00 from my bank account without my permission Moss Point Mississippi

Today 2/22/08 when I was checking my bank account I seen that I had a charge on there from Loving Essentials for 69.00 that was done today.

I did not make this transaction nor did I approved it.
I called my bank and they told me that I had to wait till it cleared and then I could dispute the charges, but I don't think that is right I should be able to do something about it now.

When I got on the computer to try to find out about this Loving Essentials place, I did a google search and I seen this website ripoffreport.com and on it I seen where someone had posted something about the same thing that happen to me and I knew then who was responsible for this and that is in fact Cigarrest, aka Loving Essentials.

But my story was a bit different from the one that I read, I ordered the product of cigarrest back last summer and when I was doing it I was suppose to be getting just a 30 day supply for free and all I had to do was pay for the shipping, well when they sent it to me I had a 90 day supply so I called them and they told me to be rest assure that all I was being charged only for the shipping and if I didn't not want the product to send it back by a certain date well I was going to do that.

About 2 weeks before it had to be back and about 2 weeks after I had it they charged my card over 90.00 well I got on the phone with them and was telling them that I wanted my money back they told me after they get the product back they would refund my money so I sent it back to them and I had to pay for the shipping to send it back but I made sure that I sent it back where I would know that they got it. Well I got the money back on that and I haven't had any problems since then, untill today where I had a charge for 69.00.

I don't know how they are doing this and I don't think that they should get away with it and someone needs to stop them.

I would advise people to stay away from them and if you are in fact having problems with them and your bank will not do anything then kill your card and start over.. And be really carefull the next time you order something that you see on T.V

Chalice
Moss Point, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-Esstentials-Aka-Cigarrest-Vista-California/Moss-Point-Mississippi-39562/Living-Esstentials-Aka-Cigarrest-Vista-California-Loving-Esstentials-Aka-They-took-6900-311139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving Esstentials Aka Cigarrest Vista California