Complaint Review: Loving The Classics

Loving The Classics

Loving The Classics dishonest, deceitful and fraudulent , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Response to Owner of Loving the Classics

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shocked and a little confused

Loving the classics does not reply to their e-mails. They have no contact telephone number. They do not tell where they are located and cheat their customers out of money. I ordered a couple of movies that I knew were not public domain and knew that they were not available because of pending litigation. I was hoping they indeed had the product. After waiting over a month and endless e-mails to them, I never received one answer. I called my credit card company. They are investigating the company. I called the Federal trade commission and they have started an investigation.
Loving the Classics had all of their movies listed as "available". It's obvious that they have never been available and that these criminals at Loving the Classics are misleading the public.
My advice to anyone that sends their money to these people, kiss it goodbye. If you receive a VHS or DVD of the movie it will be defective or it will have been taken from an on air broadcast, recorded on VHS many years ago with quality so bad, you can't watch it...
Again, Do not buy from these crooks. They are running a scam. You will be dealing with someone who is out to steal your money.

Gold, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-The-Classics/internet/Loving-The-Classics-dishonest-deceitful-and-fraudulent-Internet-704809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving The Classics

Response to Owner of Loving the Classics

AUTHOR: RON - (United States of America)

I have been waiting a month for my order. I have sent three emails. I received one response asking me to verify my address (which I did).

They have already charged my credit card. I still do not have the product.

I read the owner of "Loving The Classics" response to a prior complaint.

The owner talks about giving a Customer Service phone number, BUT DOES NOT.

I would really like to talk to somebody at this company.

I can't find a phone number for them anywhere.

I hope the owner reads this and responds with a PHONE NUMBER.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shocked and a little confused

AUTHOR: Loving the Classics - (USA)

I was very shocked by the comments in this report, especially the suggestion that we're frauds. If we didn't care about our customers we wouldn't even bother to respond to this post.

I'm a little unclear from this report if the customer is complaining that they A) haven't received their order or B) if something in the order was defective. It seems like they are saying both, but that doesn't make sense. Despite what the issue is I definitely want a chance to fix it and if the original poster reads this I would like them to get in touch
with us by using the Contact Us form on our site.

We answer ALL emails within 2 business days and we even have an auto-reply on our email indicating this so customers will know that it may be 1-2 days before we get a chance to respond. I can provide dozens, if not hundreds, of customer references that will back me up on this.

I am aware of a previous issue with our phone number as our credit card service had the wrong contact number on file for us. This issue has been fixed now and of course our phone number is always available to potential and existing customers upon request.

To our knowledge all of our films are public domain and when anything has been questionable we have removed it from our site immediately. We are not crooks and we do everything we can to make our customers happy. We have one of the best return policies on the Internet in the form of our LTC Guarantee, which is listed at the bottom of this response.

I really wish Rip Off Report would require consumers to post their order number or some piece of information so businesses have the chance to fix any issues.

A) we can try to get a better quality copy of the movie

B) we can send a different title as a replacement

C) we can issue store credit for a future order

D) we can issue a sales price refund to your credit card

Despite what this person has said we are a good company and you can check our reputation at ResellerRatings.com and BBB.org