Complaint Review: Loving The Classics

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Crilly — Davis California United States of America
Loving The Classics

Loving The Classics lovingtheclassics.com No product, no contact You said it wasn't required, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Best thing

I ordered a DVD from lovingtheclassics.com in July. I never received the product. I then received an apologetic email from the company saying that they were having trouble with their shipping department, and offering me free shipping on my next order. I received another email apologizing for the problems and offering me a free DVD. I refused both orders, simply stating that I wanted my original order filled. Over a month has passed, and still nothing. The company has also stopped responding to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-The-Classics/internet/Loving-The-Classics-lovingtheclassicscom-No-product-no-contact-You-said-it-wasnt-requir-759631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving The Classics

Best thing

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

to do is contact your card company right away.  Quit letting these clowns jerk you around.