Belgians

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: Willem — Landgraaf Other Netherlands
Loving the Classics

Loving the Classics No delivery, No reaction after e-mail, Empty Promisses, Fraud, Cheat, Deception, Internet

At the 9th of August I ordered The DVD "Mad Little Island" at www.LovingtheClassics.com and paid for it instantly via my credit card. I must have been mad! Till this very day I didn't received anything. After my first complaint they promised to send it again (14th of September). Meanwhile (21th of October) I'm a month further again, and now, after I asked for a full money return, they don't even answer my e-mails anymore. What makes it worse is, that this item was intended as a birthday gift, which I told them in September, when there was still time enough to send the DVD. So I had to make extra expenses to get another gift. At the 3rd of October, they even had the nerve to send me an e-mail for their 5th anniversary: 25% discount in October! Imagine you'll get a 25% discount and you will get nothing. That's the biggest offer ever made to me!!! At the 18th October I send them an e-mail, that I would publish this article on Ripoffreport, but they were still not willing to respond. This is the way they interact with their customers. On their website they also tell you that they have a great guarantee. Don't believe it! All lies!!!

So if you want a classic, than one thing is for sure: Don't buy it from Loving the Classics!!!

Very disappointing, even a turtle gets the promised DVD faster over the ocean to the Netherlands, as Loving the Classics!!!

Don't waste your money on this fraudulent firm!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-the-Classics/internet/Loving-the-Classics-No-delivery-No-reaction-after-e-mail-Empty-Promisses-Fraud-Cheat-791136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving the Classics