Complaint Review: Loving the Classics

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled Customer — Bloomington Illinois United States of America
Loving the Classics

Loving the Classics No refund and refusal to answer communications Internet

I received multiple confirmation emails for an order I placed for a movie DVD.  This happened because the website generated a 504 Gateway Time-out error when I was checking out and resubmitted the order in error.

I tried to contact the seller at the 24x7 customer service number listed on the website but, it said that the call could not be completed for that number.  So, I used email to contact the seller immediately and received no response.

When multiple copies of the DVD arrived in the mail, I immediately returned one copy with a note restating the reason why.  I again used email to contact the seller informing them that the DVD was being returned and I wanted a refund of my payment amount.

Since then, I have sent additional emails to the seller (at multiple email addresses) all of which have not been acknowledged.

After almost a month, I've decided to open a Paypal dispute/claim, file a Ripoff Report, and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Do NOT use this company unless you are absolutely sure that you will NEVER need to contact them aagain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-the-Classics/internet/Loving-the-Classics-No-refund-and-refusal-to-answer-communications-Internet-891528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving the Classics