Complaint Review: Loving the Classics

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: dgoetz — Salida Colorado United States of America
Loving the Classics

Loving the Classics They take your money and don't deliver product , Internet

I ordered two copies of a movie for gifts June 21. After waiting 10 days for delivery I checked my bank and found payment had been made.

I tried contacting the company via a form on my order confirmation and recieved an email saying they were having trouble with that form and that a response would be forthcoming within 48 hours. That was four days ago.

This morning I logged onto the site and attempted to contact the company via the home page and again got a message they are having trouble. The phone number provided was not answered and when I tried to log onto my account to track the order I kept getting the message my log on was incorrect.

I will never do business with this company again and would urge others to beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-the-Classics/internet/Loving-the-Classics-They-take-your-money-and-dont-deliver-product-Internet-753265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving the Classics