Complaint Review: Loving the Classics

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Wansen — Hilo Hawaii United States of America
Loving the Classics

Loving the Classics Took my money, never sent product Internet

*Author of original report: It continues

*Author of original report: Product Arrived!

*Author of original report: "Loving the Classics" Some Nerve!

I ordered a DVD from 'Loving The Classics" and paid for Priority Shipping. After well over a week went by, I started emailing "LTC" asking them where the order was. After a week, I was told it was mailed but no tracking number was provided.

Week after week the same thing, nothing received. Finally, after 3 weeks had passed, with no response, I looked for reviews for "LTC" and found this site and several other victims.

I'll be calling my bank next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-the-Classics/internet/Loving-the-Classics-Took-my-money-never-sent-product-Internet-768334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving the Classics

It continues

AUTHOR: Wansen - (United States of America)

Just off the phone with my bank for an update and surprise! "LTC" has not returned ANY of paperwork VISA fraud investigations sent them (her).

Additionally, "LTC" didn't acknowledge that I returned the DVD (it's OK I put 'delivery confirmation' on it).

So, months have gone by now and I'm told that "LTC" has up to a total of 45 days at which point in time if they (she) has not responded I am automatically refunded.

Just a word of warning to anyone considering buying from "LTC"......DON'T!!!!

Product Arrived!

AUTHOR: Wansen - (United States of America)

After several weeks of waiting and several emails unanswered, "LTC" finally sent me what I paid for.

However, the problems are:  This was a birthday gift for someone who's birthday was weeks ago
and since "LTC" NEVER bothered to respond to my emails, I contacted my bank and have filed a report disputing the validity of the charge AND canceled the Credit Card I used.  Additionally, "LTC" sent my order via first class mail when I paid extra for "Priority".

I cannot imagine why "LTC" does business this way.  Being weeks late is one thing but choosing to not respond to paying customers repeated requests for weeks and weeks is simply very bad business.

If anything, why not tell potential customers something like "due to high demand expect possible delays in order fulfillment".  Don't tell them "2 to 5 business days" and then take 3 1/2 weeks.

I will be returning this item to "LTC".

If "LTC" had only been 'straight' from the beginning, and honest with the amount of time needed for order fulfillment, AND had they bothered to respond to my emails asking where the late order was there would have been no need to file this negative report on them.

Unfortunately, they did this to themselves.

Buyer Beware!

"Loving the Classics" Some Nerve!

AUTHOR: Wansen - (United States of America)

As if taking my money, never responding to several emails and never sending me what I paid for wasn't enough, "Loving the Classics" actually had the nerve to send me their newsletter (via email) which includes 20% (this month) and the offer of "Loving the Classics" GIFT CERTIFICATES!!!

Just what you want to get for your friends and loved ones no doubt.

For those interested, the address listed is: 1209 E. Dayton-Xenia Rd, Beavercreek, OH 45434

skywave