Complaint Review: Loving the Classics

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Donald F. G — Burbank California
Loving the Classics
Internet USA

Loving the Classics Wish I'd found this website before ordering from Loving the Classics! Internet

*Author of original report: Pleased with the item.

*Author of original report: Arrived Today!

Wish I'd discovered THIS website before ordering anything from Loving the Classics. I ordered a DVD a month ago. When, a couple weeks ago, the DVD still hadn't arrived, I phoned them. Their posted 888 number didn't work. When I called their other number -- (937) 329-9780 -- I spoke to a woman who was both rude and not helpful. She said the item had not yet been mailed but soon would be.

The item has still not arrived. Today I called the 937 number (the 888 was still not in service) and got a voicemail for some other company! After reading the many other complaints, I'm not really looking forward to watching the DVD, that is IF it ever arrives. Needless to add, I WON'T be recommending this company to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-the-Classics/internet/Loving-the-Classics-Wish-Id-found-this-website-before-ordering-from-Loving-the-Classics-1051108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving the Classics

Pleased with the item.

AUTHOR: Donald F. Glut - ()

Well, I watched the DVD and there was nothing wrong at all with it. The quality of the DVD was better than the print they used to run on a local Orange County, CA TV channel. At the end of the day, as they say, I'm glad I ordered this item, despite the long wait.

Arrived Today!

AUTHOR: Donald F. Glut - ()

Wouldn't you know, the day I reported this company, but much later in the day, the item finally arrived. Haven't watched it yet, except for the opening titles. Quality isn't great, but at least I received it. And it is a rare movie, so it's probably the best currently available.