Complaint Review: Lower My Bills

• Reported By: apayne102 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Lower My Bills
Internet USA

Lower My Bills Do Buy Mortgage Leads From Lower My Bills California Internet

We signed a contract to recieve mortgage internet leads for 30 days. The rep stated it would be a 30 day contract. Behind my back, he had my company to commit to a 60 day contact for exclusive leads. We recieved 50 leads and had the worse contact ratio of any leads I have ever bought. Out of 50 leads I only contacted maybe 10 people. Of course they were people with 3% rates wanting better. LowerMyBills are liars and bogus. Do not waste your money. $30 a lead, are you kidding? You are better off going to Loanbright or FreeRateUpdate. They forcefully send leads on the weekend, although we requested them not to send them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lower-My-Bills/internet/Lower-My-Bills-Do-Buy-Mortgage-Leads-From-Lower-My-Bills-California-Internet-1168917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lower My Bills