Complaint Review: Lowes Home Improvement - Prince Privacy Fencing In Canada

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:granite city Illinois
Lowes Home Improvement - Prince Privacy Fencing In Canada
159 Whistle Stop Dr. Glen Carbon, Illinois U.S.A.

Lowe's Home Improvement - Prince Privacy Fencing In Canada Lowes fighting with Prince Fencing. Prince pulled all supplies out. Now it is going to cost me $400 to get one panel of fencing Glen Carbon Illinois

I bought vinyl fencing from Lowe's which Prince Privacy Fencing from out of Canada is the maker of it. They got into it with Lowe's and pulled all of their products out of the stores. I now need a panel of fencing since my neighbor destored it with fireworks. Lowe's wants to charge $367.82 for them to order me one panel and have it shipped to the store. Then I have to pick it up. I can not do this on line myself with Prince because they won't allow it. This fencing only cost me in the beginning about $79.00 a 6'x6' section. And to me this is not a special order since Lowe's carried the product to begin with. It's not my fault they are fighting, why should I have to carry the blunt of their problems. I have got over $6000.00 tied up in this fence already just buying it and having it installed. The money they want for one panel, I can go buy chain link fencing and do the whole thing. At least I know chain link fencing will be around. And how many more of us have spent thousands of dollars on this fencing and now have to look at an awful fence because it is costing so much just to repair piece of it. If Canda can't stand by us any better than this then they need to pull everything out of the USA.

granite city, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Prince-Privacy-Fencing-In-Canada/Glen-Carbon-Illinois-62034/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Prince-Privacy-Fencing-In-Canada-Lowes-fighting-with-Prince-Fenc-375073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes Home Improvement - Prince Privacy Fencing In Canada