Complaint Review: Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Alderson West Virginia
Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse
183 Cassidy Blvd Pikeville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse Exceptionally POOR service Pikeville Kentucky

I have never seen a store display worse customer service.

I was looking for something on isle 14 that also had THREE disabled customers in wheelchairs needing assistance. Over the loudspeaker every few minutes the automated voice called out for help on isle 14.

I spent 30 minutes waiting for help on this same isle. No one came. I counted 5 associates pass the isle walking through the store. I found someone and asked them for help, but he sent me back to that same isle and told me to press the button.

Another incident at this same location was that I was in the small tools section, which is sectioned off with its own checkout (buying a wrench). There were 3 patrons waiting in the line, so I walked away and the woman behind the register snapped at me "You have to pay for that here!".

There were no managers in the store to talk to

Luke
Alderson, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Warehouse/Pikeville-Kentucky-41501/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Warehouse-Exceptionally-POOR-service-Pikeville-Kentucky-427834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse