Complaint Review: Lowes Home Improvement

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Lowes Home Improvement
Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Lowes Home Improvement - J.R. Fox - Greg Hoard Assaulted my boyfriend and accused me of complicity to theft, then tampered with surveilance tapes in order to gain a conviction ripoff Dublin Ohio

I was working at Lowes at the time and witnessed J.R. Fox trying to Kill my boyfriend in the parking lot. The police came and arrested my boyfriend for theft. We filed for discovery, the parking lot tapes were not made available to us the store tapes were, which were forensicly annalyized, and deemed to be altered. Lowes then paid a judge and an attorney millions of dollars to terrorize and intimidate us for eight years. It should be brought to light that lowes is corrupt.

Renee
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Home-Improvement/Dublin-Ohio-43212/Lowes-Home-Improvement-JR-Fox-Greg-Hoard-Assaulted-my-boyfriend-and-accused-me-of-co-263765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes Home Improvement