Complaint Review: Lowes Home Improvement

• Reported By:Robertsdale Alabama
Lowes Home Improvement
lowes.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Lowes Home Improvement Rebate Fraud on new home appliances ripoff Nationwide

We went to a local Lowes store on November 24, 2006 for a "Day after Thanksgiving" sale. We were at the doors before 6:00 am in order to purchase all of our appliances for our new home that was being built at the time. We chose Lowes because of the price of the group of major appliances after the rebate. I filled out all Rebate paperwork that evening and mailed the paperwork the following day, November 25, 2006.

In February, I decided that maybe there was a problem because the rebates had not come in. I emailed the Lowes rebate center and since then there have been quite a few emails back and forth. Each time I receive a "RE" it is from a different Rep requesting more info each time. I have already spend hours typing in(Emailing), faxing, etc...everything thing they have requested of me.

I feel as though I am getting the "run around" or being given "busy work" so that I will leave them alone. I do not know what else to do. I do know that I am owed over $750 in rebates! Please HELP us.

Robertsdale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Home-Improvement/nationwide/Lowes-Home-Improvement-Rebate-Fraud-on-new-home-appliances-ripoff-Nationwide-238907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes Home Improvement