Complaint Review: Lowes & Therma Tru Doors

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Nana Toni — Colquitt Georgia United States of America
Lowes & Therma Tru Doors
2671 Ross Clark Circle Dothan, Alabama United States of America

Lowes & Therma Tru Doors Not interested in solving problems in a timely manner. Dothan, Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

I purchased a door from Therma Tru thru Lowes.  This door comes pre-hung in the frame and cost more than 3300.00 dollars.  My Contractor installed the frame in my home during a renovation.  When they attempted to install the hardware it was discovered that the door was installed in the wrong frame.  After 2 weeks of haggling with Lowes and no returned call, only me calling them, Lowes sent the Lowes rep and he verified that the frame was not the correct frame for that door. Still no resolution. Therma Tru wanted digital pictures, which they received and still no resolution.  I have offered to keep the door and have the frame repaired at my expense for a discount.  Still no resolution.  I was told by a Lowes rep. that it would be resolved so that I can continue with my renovation by this past Fridat and now am being told that Therma Tru has not made a discision.  I will be disputing this charge with my credit card co. which I have paid in full for the door. I will loose my contractor soon if this is not resolved so they can continue with my renovation and not go on to another job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Therma-Tru-Doors/Dothan-Alabama-36301/Lowes-Therma-Tru-Doors-Not-interested-in-solving-problems-in-a-timely-manner-Dothan-A-628071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes & Therma Tru Doors

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Therma-Tru Marketing - (United States of America)

Mrs. Toni,

We have made several attempts to contact you, but have been unsuccessful.  We would like to better understand your issue and help you resolve it.  Please contact us at 1-800-THERMA-TRU (843-7628) or CustomerSupport@thermatru.com.

Thanks,