Complaint Review: Lowes Warranty Service - National Electronics Warranty Corporation Of Florida

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:Palm City Florida
Lowes Warranty Service - National Electronics Warranty Corporation Of Florida
P.O. Box 1970 Ashburn, Virginia U.S.A.

Lowes Warranty Service - National Electronics Warranty Corporation Of Florida Cancels Appointments Without Notice Ashburn Virginia

Last Friday (2/1/08), I called to have my dishwasher that I had purchased from Lowes serviced under the warranty protection plan I bought. The first available appointment offered was not until Tuesday between 8am-5pm with a company called A&D Repair. My request for a tighter appointment window was denied (9 hours wide is ridiculous) and so was my request for a sooner appointment.

So, I was forced to ask for the whole day off work on Tuesday to wait for the service company. I get home today (Monday) at 10pm to find a message on my machine from a different repair company confirming my appointment for Wednesday. I called Lowes Warranty tonight to find out why I'm getting a call from a different company for an appointment on a different date and what happened to my appointment for tomorrow as I was already taken off the schedule at work.

I got NO explanation as to why my initial appointment with the other company was cancelled for tomorrow or why no one gave me a courtesy appointment to tell me what was going on. I spoke with a manager who called himself Perry. Perry refused to escalate my call further when his offer to cancel Wednesdays appointment if it was not a good day for me. Perry obviously didnt understand that any other day except tomorrow was not going to work for me since I already took the day off. He kept repeating the same thing and I felt like I was speaking to a wall.

Basically, I was told then perhaps I should keep my Wednesday appointment and take that day off work, too, if I want my appliance repaired quickly. When I inquired where I should mail a letter of disappointment on how this matter was improperly handled, Perry advised there was no address for such correspondence. After also refusing to tell me his last name, employee ID number, or any other identifying information, I asked what the exact name of his company was and where they were located. I was told all that information is confidential, too. WHAT A CROCK! That's nice of them to cost me TWO days of unpaid leave from work instead of just one. What a bunch of unprofessional a**holes.

Palm City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-Warranty-Service-National-Electronics-Warranty-Corporation-Of-Florida/Ashburn-Virginia-20146-1970/Lowes-Warranty-Service-National-Electronics-Warranty-Corporation-Of-Florida-Cancels-Appo-306195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes Warranty Service - National Electronics Warranty Corporation Of Florida