Complaint Review: Lowes and Home Depot

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2002

• Reported By:Newnan Ga
Lowes and Home Depot
www.homedepot.com www.loweshomeimprovment.com Newnan, Georgia U.S.A.

Lowes and Home Depot Incompetance in employees Newnan Georgia

I do a lot of home repairs and maintenance on my own home . And I often shop at Lowes and Home Depot . The two stores are located across the street from each other .
I have gone into both stores and recieved excelent service and also recieved poor service .It depends on who I talk to in the individual stores.
I think both stores need to look at the training of their employees.
If I cannot get good sevice at one store I go across the street to the other store and try it there.
It should not be this way, and I wish both stores would do somthing about the problem.

Thomas
Newnan, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes-and-Home-Depot/Newnan-Georgia-30263/Lowes-and-Home-Depot-Incompetance-in-employees-Newnan-Georgia-16754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes and Home Depot