Bobbie

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:boca raton Florida
Lowes
LOWE'S OF W. BOCA RATON, FL, #1069 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

LOWE'S Home Improvement LOWEs rebate ripoff. FREE DELIVERY REBATE THAT NEVER GET TO ME AFTER 3 COMPLAINTS Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Delivery Rebate

I bought a fridge in LOWES last April 2008 the one in 441 in Boca Raton .THEY HAD A REBATE FOR FREE DELIVERY FOR $59 . I SPEND MORE THAN A $1000 ON THE REFRIGERATOR. THE NEXT DAY I I had send a rebate April 3 2008 after much e-mailing and talking on the phone, I spend my money sending the copy of the rebate 3 times. I follow customer service instructions confirmed my address was correct and someone from customer service from this company told me they will cancel the "lost rebate card" and re-send it supposedly. It was July 28 and my rebate is not here. I called and send e-mails again. again they told me, THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW WHY I DID NOT RECEIVE IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEND IT . THEY WOULD CANCEL THE "LOST" CARD AND SEND A NEW ONE that if for the 29 of July my rebate gift card was not here to let them know. days PASSED AND NOTHING CAME AND When I went to lowes web site in the rebate center IT appeared like they already receive send the rebate money to me. They NEVER SEND IT AND I SPOKE WITH MY MAIL PERSON AND CHECK WITH LOWES AND THEY HAD THE RIGHT ADRESS. AGAIN I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPEND MY TIME TIPYNG E-Mails . they RESPOND to ME THAT THE REBATE CENTER SEEMS TO HAVE MY ADRESS INCOMPLETE ( until then they noticed??)BECAUSE THE REBATE CARD CAME BACK LIKE UNDERIVELABLE AND THAT THIS TIME THEY WILL FIX IT FOR SURE. I REPITED MY ADDRESS TO THEM AND WROTE IT IN AN E-MAIL. they TOLD ME I SHOULD RECEIVE MY FAMOUS $59 BEFORE THE 28 TH OF July. I am writing this the 22nd of AUGUST and they never send me the promised reimbursement for the shipping that was the offer or rebate($59). But alas!! again if I log on to their rebate center it said that they send it again since July!!!. I WAS FUSTRATED AND REALIZED THAT I WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM THE OVEN AND OTHER THINGS I NEEDED. I think this is not the way to treat customers and I intent to communicate this problem in all the ways possible{ written, spoken, to my hand including calling to local TVs channels. I am a senior and this is important to me. I was going to buy an oven but I doubt it would be from Lowe's. WHERE IS THE CARD THAT WAS "SENT TO ME" 3 times. My friends and children are telling everyone of this rebate situation. LOWES have to be careful about losing customers in this way. Honor your rebates. It is not legal to offer something and not fulfill the offer. . Waiting for a solution???????DO NOT BELIEVE IN Lowe's Offer: Lowe's - Free Delivery

Offer Number: 1008

Description: Lowe's Appliance Free Delivery - (5768-75)

Hena
boca raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes/Boca-Raton-Florida-33428/LOWES-Home-Improvement-LOWEs-rebate-ripoff-FREE-DELIVERY-REBATE-THAT-NEVER-GET-TO-ME-AFT-365942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes

Delivery Rebate

AUTHOR: Lavelle - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately it does take 6-8 weeks to get a refund that comes on a prepaid visa card. Do you happen to have your receipt with date? There is a number to contact to find out why you have not received your rebate. I am at home now but willing to get it from work and email you with this information. I work for Lowe's and they are a great company and I would like to see you get your rebate.