Complaint Review: Lowe's

• Reported By: Lantana Al — Lantana Texas United States of America
Lowe's
6200 Long Prairie Road Flower Mound, Texas United States of America

Lowe's BOSCH INSTALL REBATE NEVER RECEIVED Flower Mound, Texas

*Author of original report: Finally received the rebate

1. I purchased a BOSCH dishwasher & install from Lowe's on May 11, 2012, with BOSCH INSTALL REBATE, which automatically printed out on my receipt because I qualified for the rebate when I bought the BOSCH dishwasher.

2. I sent in the rebate paperwork on May 19, 2012.

3. I received letter saying I did not purchase a qualifying BOSCH dishwasher on June 16, 2012 when it was clearly on the receipt.

4. I sent more paperwork and a copy of the receipt with the BOSCH dishwasher purchase circled on June 18, 2012. The letter said wait 4 weeks from the day this is mailed for final processing.

5. It's now August 11, 2012, and I've heard nothing back... no rebate check.

6. I will probably file a report with the Better Business Bureaus as well.

7. Moral: Don't trust Lowe's rebates, especially BOSCH ones, as they made me do extra paperwork for no reason and then quietly ignored me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes/Flower-Mound-Texas-75026/Lowes-BOSCH-INSTALL-REBATE-NEVER-RECEIVED-Flower-Mound-Texas-925949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowe's

Finally received the rebate

AUTHOR: Lantana Al - (United States of America)

After going through the hassle of filing this report and a BBB report, Lowe's contacted me by phone, investigated, and finally had my rebate sent. I received it recently, but they did not compensate me for the extra time wasted trying to get my rebate processed. They thought I had returned the washer when I didn't (I did a price-match, not a return as they claimed). They should fix this problem with their system to avoid future customer frustration & wasted time.