Complaint Review: Lowes

• Reported By: Cricket — Ventura California United States of America
Lowes
500 S. Mills Rd Ventua, California United States of America

Lowes More Lowes Rebate Rip offs Ventua, California

I bought a $1300.00  security door including installation on7/18/12. This amount of millworks purchase promised a $300. rebate  They told me it could take up to 6 weeks to receive the store credit cards. As of 9/16/12 I still don't have the rebates.  Customer Care provided a number to call for rebate inquires which was a recording that hung up after stating the status of my rebate. (Recieved) I can't seem to find a person to explain where my rebate is.. I expect it its just ANOTHER  Lowes Rip Off. I'll do  my shopping at Home Depot from now on. 13 Weeks and  counting!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowes/Ventua-California-93004/Lowes-More-Lowes-Rebate-Rip-offs-Ventua-California-942862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowes