Complaint Review: Lowest Airfare Finder JS Pujji abfcorp.com cheapestdiscountairlinetickets.com discounttravelbureau.

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 05, 2005

• Reported By:Opelika Alabama
133-24 Sanford Ave Ste 4J Flushing, New York U.S.A.

Lowest Airfare Finder - JS Pujji - abfcorp.com - cheapestdiscountairlinetickets.com - discounttravelbureau ripped off ROYALLY wish I'd found this site sooner Flushing New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Justice is served, Pujji Jagdeep has been arrested in queens.

*Consumer Suggestion: Report Jack Pujji Scam to....

*Author of original report: Forgot to add amount of ripoff

Requested airfare quote 4/27/2004. Received "booking offer" back from "company". Sent payment overnight (moneyorders) as requested on 4/28/2004. "Jack" Pujji signed for my letter on 4/29/2004.

When I has received no confirmation of my payment-I was able to reach Mr.Pujji by phone. He stated to me that "they receive alot of payments in the mail and it is impossible to reply and confirm each payment." I questioned whether I has my promised seats as I needed to make arrangements for my niece's christening. "Oh yeah, sure , no problem, you will have your tickets in plenty of time."

I was due to travel on May 20th. On May 17th, I still had no tickets and the airline had no seats reserved for me. I made yet another call to Mr. Pujji-I did not speak to him but a man whose name I did not understand that works in his office. I was promised that my tickets would be mailed out that day. I was called "stupid" by the employee when I questioned their practices. Needless to say-at 9:30 pm that night-I had no tickets and the airline had no confirmation for me for the 20th.
I was forced to borrow money and make other arrangements.

I requested a refund as soon as I had confirmation from the other service that evening. I spoke with the same person who called me "stupid" the following day and was promised a refund. Well-it is almost 2 months later and I still have received no refund-I cannot even get them to take my calls-they do have caller id so they screen their calls.

We are not wealthy people I worked a second job for the fall and overtime at my regular job to pay for this trip. I just wish I had found this site sooner so I would not have had to go through this nightmare.

Sherri
Opelika, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowest-Airfare-Finder-JS-Pujji-abfcorpcom-cheapestdiscountairlineticketscom-discounttravelbureau/Flushing-New-York-11355/Lowest-Airfare-Finder-JS-Pujji-abfcorpcom-cheapestdiscountairlineticketscom-disc-98010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowest Airfare Finder JS Pujji abfcorp.com cheapestdiscountairlinetickets.com discounttravelbureau.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Justice is served, Pujji Jagdeep has been arrested in queens.

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

I was going to purchase tickets from this guy and decided against it.

Here is the Queens D.A press release.

Contact the D.A's office and find out how you can get your money back! Good luck!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Report Jack Pujji Scam to....

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

If you have been ripped off by this man on any of his websites, [Please place your comments below and be sure to include your FULL contact information so Rip-off Report can contact you.]

Let him know that you are a victim of the Scam. They have an ongoing investigation and are supposed to handle the matter this week. Give him all of your information as well as fax him all of the paperwork that you have(emails, phone call messages or conversations, flight information, everything)

Hope this helps and hope we can all get our money back.

Sincerely,
Davis,

JS Pujji ripped me off for
$1176.00 plus the costs of tracking moneyorders, telephone calls, call blocking ( so our number would not show on his caller id) not to mention the new tickets I had to borrow money to purchase at $1737.00!!!!!!!Beware---be afraid-----very afraid!