Complaint Review: LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida United States of America
LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com
P.O. Box 3359, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004-3359 Ponte Verde Beach, Florida United States of America

LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com TestQuestionsAndAnswers.com Bait and Switch Scam Artists Claiming to Be "The" Official DMV Source for DL Exams and Motorcycle Tests Ponte Verde Beach, Florida

Lowestpricetrafficschool.com, testquestionsandanswers.com and nationalsafetycommission.com are all the same company an after almost being ripped off by them I did some investigating and the whole company rips people off with hidden fees, unnecessary classes and bait & switch tactics. I normally don't take time to write these things but BUYER BEWARE with this shady company...

I needed my Florida motorcycle license and they asked me to select my state. I selected Florida and they charge $19.95 for the 30 day access to a "Motorcycle License Practice Test". Before I checked out, I'm glad I asked my buddy if he thought this would help because he told me I had to take a 15-Hour class to get my license from a motorcycle school now and he also said that there's no longer a DMV test for Florida. So what FL dmv test questions are they selling answers for?

After looking through the site it looks like they also list one price and then jack up the price in hidden fees too... the traffic class that they say is the "lowestprice" in their name is anything but. Since when does a $9.95 traffic class wind up costing $29.95 at check out? They claim there's a "$9.95 processing" fee, well that sounds like it's part of the traffic class costs.

Tell me what the class costs up front and let me decide which company is the "Lowest Price" traffic school. Tell me there's not test at the DMV anymore and don't try to sell me answers to an exam that no longer exists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LowestPriceTrafficSchoolcom/Ponte-Verde-Beach-Florida-3359/LowestPriceTrafficSchoolcom-TestQuestionsAndAnswerscom-Bait-and-Switch-Scam-Artists-Clai-796437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com