Complaint Review: Lowry Law Firm

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Lowry Law Firm
lowrylawgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

Lowry Law Firm Continual Harrassment Internet

Lowry's Law Firm calls my home number at least 7-10 times a day!!!
A year ago I spoke with Scott Lowry and he said that I have to pay immediately but would not provide me with the actual organization that I owed and I don't remember this debt.

In addition, I told Scott Lowry that I was unemployed and not well (high blood pressure et cetera) and that I was barely making ends meet; nonetheless, he did not care and became rude and demanding. I told him to do what he needed to do but that he could not garnish or freeze any accounts as there aren't any pay checks or accounts to freeze/garnish. The next day another associate called stating they had no knowledge of me speaking to Scott and they continued down the same path of intimidation and harrassment!!!!

This has been non-stop for over a year and all day long while I am in school trying to obtain a degree to get a good paying job and I am constantly being disrupted from my studies.............

I have asked them on several occasions to stop calling and that as soon as they provide me with a written form of debt collection that I can review and match with my records and when I started working again, I would call them to make arrangements. This went in one ear and out the other!!!!

I am so stressed out, I can't take it anymore!! They call all times of the night past 10pm and before 8am....................

Please someone help!!!!

Sharon
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lowry-Law-Firm/internet/Lowry-Law-Firm-Continual-Harrassment-Internet-470490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lowry Law Firm