Complaint Review: Loyal Checkin

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: JAMI — Las Vegas Nevada
Loyal Checkin

Loyal Checkin Horrendous customer service, wont stop billing your credit card Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: New owners of Loyal Checkin - US based

I joined Loyal Checkin October 2 , 2012 and Cancelled by email November 2 , 2012 .  I had tried for over a week prior to 10/02/12 to get a hold of someone at the company and numbers were disconnected or if there was a functional number , no one answered.  Sent emails as well and likewise, NO response.  I moved on with another service provider as I NEVER received another monthly bill from the company.  At TAX TIME I REVIEWED MY BANK STATEMENTS AND LO AND BEHOLD 8 MONTHS WORTH OF CHARGES.

I called the company and in typical fashion , NO ONE picks up . I have left 2 nasty messages and now contacting the Bank and Pressing fraud charges.

They said I signed a contract which they digitally signed for me AFTER I paid the first months fees .  I never , repeat NEVER signed a contract.

Thieves and frauds in my opinion...go elsewhere !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loyal-Checkin/internet/Loyal-Checkin-Horrendous-customer-service-wont-stop-billing-your-credit-card-Internet-1044632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loyal Checkin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

New owners of Loyal Checkin - US based

AUTHOR: Loyal Checkin - Jeremy Tyler - ()

This posting about Loyal Checkin was posted while a company from India owned Loyal Checkin and was not keeping up with support.  J. Daniel Agency of Madison, Wi (oringial founders of LC) has re-aquired Loyal Checkin and moved all operations back to Madison, Wisconsin.  We are adding new designs, products, features and training.  Any complaint about Loyal Checkin has no relation to the current owners or current situation of Loyal Checkin.  Jeremy Tyler, Founder/CEO Loyal Checkin