Complaint Review: Lsnceray Couture

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Wedding Princess — Baltimore Maryland USA
Lsnceray Couture
366 Klagg Court Glen Bernie, Maryland United States of America

Lsnceray Couture Irina Consumer Over Charge and Poor Quality Work Glen Bernie, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: I would definitely recommend her services.

*Consumer Comment: Best Tailor in Maryland

My daughter had a wedding dress altered by Irina. I would not recommend her to anyone. She did a terrible job on the fit and seamstress work. The seams were sloppy and the work was generally poor craftsmanship as a seamstress. I would not recommend her to anyone. We now have to go and have the wedding gown repaired or buy a new one since she basically ruined the fabric with hidden cuts and poor threadwork. Her business is set-up in her house without a business license so it all looks shady with her requesting cash as payment. Her prices were too expensive for the low quality work done.  If you want a wedding dress designed or alterted, go somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lsnceray-Couture/Glen-Bernie-Maryland-21061/Lsnceray-Couture-Irina-Consumer-Over-Charge-and-Poor-Quality-Work-Glen-Bernie-Maryland-980192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lsnceray Couture

I would definitely recommend her services.

AUTHOR: Shaina - ()

Irina is the best there is.... hands down! A few months before my wedding, I wanted to completely change the top of wedding gown. She did the alterations exactly how I envisioned it being done. Her services were great and she worked so fast. To top it all of, she is a sweetheart and a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend her services.

Best Tailor in Maryland

AUTHOR: Patricia H. - ()

Irina is amazing! My bridesmaid dresses had a sizing issues, but she was able to fix three of them with my wedding only 2 weeks away! Her handiwork is amazing - she's obviously very good at her craft. It will cost you, but her prices aren't outrageous.

People say she has attitude - I got a whiff of what they meant, because my bridesmaids and I weren't always on time to our appointments. However, I think that she is just being a shrewd businesswoman and won't let people take advantage of her - which is awesome!