Complaint Review: Luanella

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Las Vegas Nevada
Luanella
, Florida USA

Luanella A total scam wanting you to take a 30 day free trial, just to get your subscription Lumanelle.com Florida

The really annoying part is if you cancel within the 14 days, they want you to mail the "free" product back to them at your own expense.  Oh, and the 14-day trial includes shipping time.

All these "terms and conditions" are well hidden on their web pages.  In fact, only their main ordering page actually states a summary of these conditions.   If you start out on lumarepair.com/# the only clue to the monthly subscription deal is if you click the tiny, hard-to-see "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the page.

So they only sell the product by subscription.  There is not even a form for a one-time order on their web site.  There is no price list on their web site.  And the only place you see the $80 (Luma Hydrate) or $90 (Luma Repair) monthly subscription cost is in the very small print. I call and told them I wanted to cancel as soon as I seen my credit card was charged $79.95 for another bottle.. I called and ask them to cancel the order and refund my credit car, they said they could not because it was on it's way, so I said I'll send it back. They said they don't except returns and can't refund my money but, if I continue using the product they will give me a 50% discount. What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luanella/Florida/Luanella-A-total-scam-wanting-you-to-take-a-30-day-free-trial-just-to-get-your-subscript-1116427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luanella