Complaint Review: Lube It

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: George Marsh — Romney West Virginia
Lube It
2925 Gallows Rd Falls Church, Virginia USA

Lube It alias Lube-It Ripp Off Scam Unfair Pricing Service Not Preformmed Falls Church Virginia

I went to Lube it this Saturday I came in for a simple oil change  Henry was very rude and said  you need steering fluid and brake fluid top off come back in 20 minutes. I came back in an hour only to be told that I owed 273 dollars they had flushed brake fluid and fuel injection system  cleaning. When I had tried to ask Henry who was rude from start to finish he just said let me finish and dismissed me. I have both receipts unsigned by me as well as called manager at both Falls Church and Alexandria locations. The manager was not in and Henry played phone hold game when I asked to speak to manager. [continued below]....

..... I called my credit card to notify them of this scam. If I had known that the service would change from what I was offered I would have given him my coupons off the net I downloaded. The invoice said that my tires were filled I have pictures that show that the pressure should be 35 and had not been changed from the 39 and 40 I inflated them with the day prior. They also did not vacuum or clean windows or Armour all the dash as proven by photos taken. I feel ripped off and was treated so rudle. As I said I have both invoices unsigned and feel scammed by Henry. I contacted credit card and other than calling the police had no other choice. I am a disabled older women with a service animal. If they took advantage of me and were so rude who won't they take advantage of?  I see others online have also felt they have been scaamed as well and not the first person. I dont believe they did any of the work as everything on my car indicators and photos show otherwise. UPSET RIPPED OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lube-It/-Falls-Church-Virginia-22305/Lube-It-alias-Lube-It-Ripp-Off-Scam-Unfair-Pricing-Service-Not-Preformmed-Falls-Church-1154969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lube It