Complaint Review: Luca Finacial Express

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2003

• Reported By:arlington Texas
Luca Finacial Express
2300 Main St. Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

Luca Finacial Express Lying SOB of a company that I would like to get my hands on Kansas Missouri

In December 2002 I got a call from this company saying that I was approved for a credit card with a credit limit of 2-4 thousand but I had to pay a 249 dollar processing fee. It sounded ok.

Well on December the 19th the money was deducted from my account and I was supposed to get the card within 25 bus. days.

Well the 25 bus. days came and still no card. I called and was told that the card would be here with in a week. What I got was an envelope with some papers about a vaction trip which I did ask for and a letter saying the card would arrive within 25 more bus. days.

After these 25 bus. days came and went I called back and they told me wait a week since Febuary is a short month well its been a week and still no card.

P.s If there is someone out there that starting a class action lawsuit let me know cause I would like to be involed. Click on the rebuttal box to let me know!

Isaac
arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luca-Finacial-Express/Kansas-Missouri-64108/Luca-Finacial-Express-Lying-SOB-of-a-company-that-I-would-like-to-get-my-hands-on-Kansas-M-48702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luca Finacial Express