Complaint Review: Lucid Long Distance

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
Lucid Long Distance
6860 Gulfport Blvd. Ste. 148 South Pasadena, Florida U.S.A.

Lucid Long Distance Frauduently charged checking account after cancelling Ripoff South Pasadena Florida

They called my cell phone offering free items and already had my checking account number and routing number, so I assumed they were associated with a trusted company that had my information. They offered airline tickets for two I believe it was? I told them I was not interested and they said they would send information regarding traveling, and I said ok to that.

The company stated that when I get the information I need to cancel if I did not want whatever it was they were sending. When I got the info In the mail, I called the number to avoid being charged. I called the phone number, went through the automatic system they had and cancelled whatever subscription they had offered. My first charge was for $149.99, and a $49.95 charge afterwards. I am currently in progress to talk with a representative of the company to receive a refund of money.

Mike
Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucid-Long-Distance/South-Pasadena-Florida-33707/Lucid-Long-Distance-Frauduently-charged-checking-account-after-cancelling-Ripoff-South-Pas-268330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucid Long Distance