Complaint Review: Lucid \ Travel Life To Go

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:gilman Illinois
Lucid \ Travel Life To Go
6860 Gulfport Blvd Ste 148 South Pasadena, Florida U.S.A.

Lucid \ Travel Life To Go fraud stole my money South Pasadena Florida

i got a call 3 months ago from travel life saying i won and trip and that all it will cost is 1.95 and they already had my account. i told them no and they siad they would send me a pamplet of the trip and what not. i did recieve the pamplet and throw it away. about a week or 2 later $10.00 was taken out of my account to travel life go. about 2 months later today they have taken out $49.95 though lucid.

i didn't know who these people were so i checked the internet and found nothing on them. i also did a reverse address and phone check and nothing came up. on my statement the check don't look right its very fraud like it has two peice of paper one a check and behide it a paper was an account number on it.

i called the 1 800 number and it said due to unexpected circumstances they arent able to answer the call so on the check is a number for bank inquiries and i called there and they told me that customer service was unavailable due to technical difficulties. so i called my bank they said they understood i printed out one of the ripoff reports to show them.

im filling papers to get my money back though the bank. im willing to do what needs to be done to shut these people down. i called a lil while ago and the automated computer came on saying they checked my account and they gave me my name and phone number with out me even saying anything.

i just want some thing done.i don't want this to happen to anyone else or family this is peoples money they work for.

cassandra and matthew
gilman, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucid-Travel-Life-To-Go/South-Pasadena-Florida-33707/Lucid-Travel-Life-To-Go-fraud-stole-my-money-South-Pasadena-Florida-268889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucid \ Travel Life To Go