Complaint Review: Lucilla Cirillo

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Samantha V — new york New York
Lucilla Cirillo
260 west 26th street new york, New York United States of America

Lucilla Cirillo www.TriumphProperty.com Lucilla Cirillo does nothing BUT HARRASS ME AND MY NEIGHBORS, Very Rude! Does not mind her own business, flirts with my boyfriend! new york, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please don't believe at this terrible post

Lucilla Cirillo has been terrorizing me and my new neighbors. We live here at 260 west 26th street, in Chelsea in New york, we just moved and we get nothing but HARASSING CALLS,EMAILS, and randow appearances at my door for no reason.

She would say their is a reason but really not. Last week i caught her laughing with my boyfriend and asking him personal questions.  Here in the community she is known as POLICING people, being very intrusive, threatening people/tenants for nothing minute to what shes saying!

We pay top dollar here and once our lease is up we will be DONE HERE FOREVER. Also as time goes by i will make sure the whole new york community knws about her and her antiques. I can barely sleep at night now, my relationship might be in jeapordy, and my neighbors are afraid to even keep their lights on during the day!

If oyu want to be a policewoman Lucilla Cirillo, go apply for the NYPD, im sure theyre hiring. [continued below]....
..... if you have a problem with her, do not hesitate to file a complaint about her right away. She also POCKETS MONEY FROM TENANTS TO HAVE THEIR APPLICATIONS APPROVED!!

I know because my boyfriend told me! Go work with an escort agency if you feel so inclined as to request tips we will make sure everyone knows about you stay the hell away from my boyfriend!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucilla-Cirillo/new-york-New-York-/Lucilla-Cirillo-wwwTriumphPropertycom-Lucilla-Cirillo-does-nothing-BUT-HARRASS-ME-AND-MY-1046244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucilla Cirillo

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please don't believe at this terrible post

AUTHOR: Lucilla Cirillo - ()

I don't know who did this to me, but everything in here is wrong and really sad. I have nothing to do with this. I don't work nor live in Chelsea and I have no idea who is trying to get me like this and in this terrible way. I'm an extremely professional individual and my references are always TOP references. Please stop scamming people this way. Thank you

modest