Museum

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Denyces Boutique — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
Lucinda Mansu
10842 Flaming Star Lane Stockton, California United States of America

Lucinda Mansu Lodi (California) - Lords of Iron.com Lied about DenycesBoutique.net Stockton , California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ANOTHER FAIRY TALE

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ANOTHER FAIRY TALE

*Author of original report: Denyces Boutique

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BEWARE OF Denyces Boutique

Lucinda Mansu placed an order on the website http://www.denycesboutique.net.  she then called 20 minutes later to ask when and how the items would be shipped.  She was told via UPS Ground which takes 5 - 7 business days.  We posted the tracking number and updated the order status.  2 days after the order she filed a paypal dispute about non receipt of items, she also left us  phone messages and emails. When a person opens a dispute paypal put the merchant's account on hold and as well as deducts the money until the case is solved.  We provided all the information to paypal that they requested, including the ups tracking number.  Paypal contacted her and asked her to verify receipt of the item.  her story then changed that she did not like the items the fabrics were cheap and she wanted a refund.  She was asked to return them to us.  We refunded her the cost of the two items.  She posted a false report on Ripoff Report that we sell cheap clothing.  Our suppliers are from  the same place that all stores in the US purchase their clothing: Manufactures in California, New York, India, Bangladesh and China.   Come experience Denyces Boutique for yourselves.  In business for over 7 years.  You will not be disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucinda-Mansu/Stockton-California-95209/Lucinda-Mansu-Lodi-California-Lords-of-Ironcom-Lied-about-DenycesBoutiquenet-Stockt-564385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucinda Mansu

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ANOTHER FAIRY TALE

AUTHOR: realwomenrideharleys - (United States of America)

HOW THE LIES CONTINUE, WHAT GOOD WOULD IT HAVE DONE TO THREATEN ANYONE I WAS TRYING TO GET A REFUND FROM, NOW I MAY HAVE ADVISED OF THE LEGAL RECOURSE I PLANNED TO TAKE, BUT THESE STORIES ARE JUST THAT FICTIONAL STORIES BY SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP. I HAVE BOUGHT ONLINE FOR OVER A DECADE AND NEVER HAD THE ISSUES I EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SCAMMER.

AGAIN ALL I CAN SAY IS STAY AWAY, OR ORDER AND SEE IF YOU GET BURNT ALSO

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ANOTHER FAIRY TALE

AGAIN ALL I CAN SAY IS STAY AWAY, OR ORDER AND SEE IF YOU GET BURNT ALSO

Denyces Boutique

AUTHOR: Denyces Boutique - (United States of America)

Luncinda Mansu did call and threaten me over the phone so I contacted paypal and they told me to contact my local police department which would then contact the police department in her area.  Not sure why she is making up stories.

Come experience Denyces Boutique for yourself and enjoy new styles ever week purchased from manufactures listed in LA Showroom, FashionGo and Orange Shine and in other places throught the US and the world.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BEWARE OF Denyces Boutique

BEWARD OF Denyces Boutique Anchorage Alaska United States of America

THIS COMPANY SOLD ME SOME REAL LOW BUCK, DOLLAR STORE SHIRTS AND WHEN I DEMANDED MY MONEY BACK SHE CALLED THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT IN THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE AND REPORTED I WAS MAKING TERRORIST THREATS, THE POLICE DEPARTMENT CALLED ME AND WAS LAUGHING AT THE REPORT. I TOLD THEM THE STORY AND THEY SAID NO REPORT IS BEING FILED SINCE IT WAS BOGUS

DO NOT BUY FROM DENYCES BOUTIQUE THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS AND MAKE FALSE POLICE DEPARTMENTS. AS THEY HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION WHEN ORDERING SO BEWARE, THEY WILL USE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO THEIR LIKING

I GUESS THE LOSERS IN ALASKA HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RIP PEOPLE OFF AND MAKE FALSE POLICE REPORTS