Complaint Review: Lucky 18 Casino

• Reported By: Gary — Federa Way Washington United States of America
Lucky 18 Casino

Lucky 18 Casino Slow slow . payment if ever. Internet

My credentials:

I have played roughly 200 casinos and I am the author of over 60 columns (published through MediaSoft) written about online gaming and many of them about specific casinos. Almost all of the 200 casinos, at one time or another owed me oney....and, amazingly none of them stiffed me ...until this one 'Lucky 18 Casino'.

They have owed me money for months and months. They say that it is only a little over two months and though my player history supports that stand, the money has been owed for roughly six months....not only is their player history incorrect, so are the amounts.

I have spoken with many of their 'chat' support people and they invariably pass the buck to the 'accounts' department. Though accounts has been made aware of my ongoing attempt to get paid....I never hear from them and they do not respond to my emails.

Gary Zimmer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucky-18-Casino/internet/Lucky-18-Casino-Slow-slow-payment-if-ever-Internet-941877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucky 18 Casino