Complaint Review: Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Batesville Arkansas
Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment
1517 Davenport Ln. Suite 401 Niagara Falls, ON L 6B3J4, Ontario Canada

Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment Tried to get me for 3700.00 Dollars Niagara Falls, Ontario

I received in the mail today a check for 3,700.00 dollars. With this check was a letter stating for me to contact a number which is 905-783-5222. I need to contact Ben Martin or Debra Smith.

It says I will be using some of this 3700.00 to pay for the fees on 38000.00 U.S Dollars. I called the bank on the check which is Wells Fargo Bank and the agent told me he could not locate the account number on the check. I really knew at this point it was a fake. I am taking it to my local police office tomorrow.

Haven
Batesville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucky-For-Life-Freedom-Financial-Investment/Niagara-Falls-ON-L-6B3J4-Ontario/Lucky-For-Life-Freedom-Financial-Investment-Tried-to-get-me-for-370000-Dollars-Niagara-Fa-290826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment

whereas