Complaint Review: Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment

1517 Daveport Lane Suite 401 Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 905-598-5477
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment Sent a letter with a phony check for 3700.00 and said I can claim later winnings of 38,000.00 Niagara Falls Ontario

I received a letter in the mail from Lucky for Life Freedom Financial Investment with a check in the amount of 3700.00. The letter stated that I won 38,000 dollars and the check will just be deducted from my winnings. Once I deposit the check in my account and it clears to call back and in a few days the rest of the money will be wired to my account. I looked up all the info on the internet because this just seemed to good to be true. The bank was a real bank but the address belonged to the banks museum. I called the banks number and I informed them of the check..they looked up the account and they informed me no account exists and it was a phony check. I called back the number of the phony sweepstakes and it belongs to someones cell phone number and when I mentioned the check being phony they hung up and when I called back no one answered. These people are phony, I am glad I never deposited this check into my account or they will have all my personal information. I just don't want anyone falling for this scam.

Brittanylynn20
worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucky-For-Life-Freedom-Financial-Investment/Niagara-Falls-Ontario/Lucky-For-Life-Freedom-Financial-Investment-Sent-a-letter-with-a-phony-check-for-370000-a-289340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment