Complaint Review: Lucky For Life Lotto Canada

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
Lucky For Life Lotto Canada
1517 Davenport Lane Ste. 401 Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Lucky For Life Lotto Freedom Financial Investment Got a check for $3,700!! Spoke to them on the phone even!! It's a lie! Niagara Falls Ontario

I received a letter today that did NOT have a return address, that was the 1st strange thing. I open the letter to find a check for $3,700 enclosed with a letter from Lucky For Life Freedom Financial Investment. The first thing I thought was oh it's a solicitor. Then I looked at the check, it had the watermarks, a reputable bank labeled on it..etc. It looked so authentic! I thought it was too good to be true. Sadly it was. Then I started thinking, wait..when did I enter into a sweepstake? And if I did, I know I didn't do it anywhere near Canada.

So I call the number at the bottom that tells me to ask for a LARRY PETERS or KIM MARTINS for further clarification and instructions. So before I do anything else I call the number. The man that answered the phone sounded so unprofessional, definitely foreign, and he certainly didn't sound confident in the directions he was giving to me. I asked him when I entered into this sweepstakes and he didn't give me a straight answer. He just told me that I was chosen randomly through the computer and beat out about 500,000 people for this $38,000 that I was told I would get in full.

So I did a bit of research by calling around to the banks, and of course looking online at the Ripoff Reports, and there it was...other reports had been made about the SAME company, SAME amount of money, SAME EVERYTHING! Why can't these people be found and prosecuted?

Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucky-For-Life-Lotto-Canada/Niagara-Falls-Ontario/Lucky-For-Life-Lotto-Freedom-Financial-Investment-Got-a-check-for-3700-Spoke-to-them-291583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucky For Life Lotto Canada