Complaint Review: Lucky Pup Ranch

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: petlover — Florida
Lucky Pup Ranch
20231 Painter Place Spring Hill, Florida USA

Lucky Pup Ranch Animal Abuse, Puppy Mill, Animal Cruelty, Golden Retriever Abuse, Deceptive Breeder, Cruel Puppy Breedeer Spring Hill Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Court Orders Removal Of "False and Defamatory" Post

*Consumer Comment: It's simply not true...

I have been in the market for a Golden Retriever when I contacted Mario Garcia of Lucky Pup Ranch in Spring Hill.  I was delighted to hear that he had Golden Retriever puppies available, so I made the drive down to Spring Hill.  When I got there I was astonished and heart broken by what I was witnessing.

Immediately pulling into the place, which is very hidden down a dirt road, I saw lots of cages of dogs.  I got out of the car and an unsocialized, skittish dog came up to me.  I immediately did not feel safe.  A worker met me and took me to a barn where there were puppies in cold concrete cages separated from their parents.  It was dark, cluttered, and there were lots of puppies.  Then when I asked to see the parents I was taken out the otherside of the barn where there was cage, after cage of adult Goldens.  They all barked and wanted attention, they all had fleas and were dirty.  They were kept in small fenced in areas that were dirt.

I was there to get a puppy and I was under the assumption that a breeder would love animals, not abuse them.  What I saw was complete abuse and cruelty.  There was a dog missing an eye another one that was limping.  They were all itching and dirty.  Several cages did not have water.  I didn't see any food.  The only shelter they had was a small plywood box, at best.  When I started asking questions about the animals and he parents I was given very defensive answers.  When I asked why they had 50+ dogs all in cages and why the parents and puppies were separated I was told to leave.

I hate seeing animal abuse.  I did not buy a dog, instead I called animal control.  Do everyone a favor and do not help this puppy mill continue.  Do not buy a puppy from this place ever!!!  And trust me if you love animals this is not what you want to see.  Work with a true breeder that treats dogs how you would, it's better to pay more and support animal lovers that treat them fairly with love instead of supporting this puppy mill.

Do not buy from Lucky Pup Ranch, these pups are not lucky they are only abused!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucky-Pup-Ranch/Spring-Hill-Florida-34610-/Lucky-Pup-Ranch-Animal-Abuse-Puppy-Mill-Animal-Cruelty-Golden-Retriever-Abuse-Decept-1049319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucky Pup Ranch

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Court Orders Removal Of "False and Defamatory" Post

AUTHOR: Mario - (USA)

My name is Mario Garcia. I am the owner of Luckypup Ranch; the business falsely attacked in this post. This post was a vindictive post by a person who has been sued for making "False and Defamatory" posts on the internet.

The Leon County Judge ruled this post to be "False and Defamatory" and ordered its removal.

It is troubling to me that anyone can post damaging content without anyone verifying the information. It is just as troubling that so many people are willing to believe anyting posted on the web.

For those who may doubt my claim I have included a link to the Leon County Clerk where the order has been filed:

www.clerk.leon.fl.us

One the homepage:

Click on "Search" on top portion of page

Click on "Official Records Leon County"

Use the following search parameters:  Book# 4862  Page# 734

It's simply not true...

AUTHOR: Tooz - ()

I bought my first golden retriever from Lucky Pup 12-1/2 years ago. She has been the best dog ever - friendly, healthy and happy - from the first day. When the time comes, I will go there first for my next one!

The person who filed this report must have some kind of ax to grind, perhaps she is mean or has a nasty disposition or otherwise upset the owner and he refused to sell to her. Lucky Pup's owners love their dogs and will not sell to just anybody.

Don't blindly accept this bogus report - go to Lucky Pup decide for yourself!