Complaint Review: Luckypup Ranch

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: niklz22 — New Port RIchey Florida
Luckypup Ranch
20231 Painter Place, Spring Hill, 34610 20231 Painter Place, Florida United States of America

Luckypup Ranch Mario Garcia Cruel imbred money hungry heartless individuals 20231 Painter Place, Florida

I purchased a golden retriever puppy from Mario Garcia at the Lucky Pup Ranch in Spring Hill, Florida.  It was after I purchased him, I registered him with the AKA and found out that my dog Bailey was inbred.  It showed his family tree and his uncle was also his dad.  When I contacted Mario and told him that, he brushed it off like it was not a big deal and assured me that this is how people breed dogs.     I was so upset that I had saved up hundreds of dollars to purchase a golden retriever from him to find out this dog was inbred with its own family.  I was already attached to the dog so I was not about to give him up.  Bailey was in and out of the vets office for numerous issues.  In 2009 I had felt two lumps in Bailey's throat which turned out to be Lymphoma.  That was the worst day of my life.  I worked two jobs to pay for his chemo to try and do anything I could to save him.  Two months later Bailey passed away at age 5.  I cannot believe that this man is still in business.  Needless to say the $400 golden I purchased a few years ago has now been raised to $800.  Anyone who happens to read this, tell as many people as you can.  Since Bailey I have purchased another golden retriever dog from a local person who did not run a puppy mill.  Boston has not had any issues whatsoever and is a healthy dog who is 3 years old.  Mario Garcia is a unethical crook, making gorgeous sick puppies and taking people's money for their own fortune.  Do not purchase puppies from this man, its for your own heart!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luckypup-Ranch/20231-Painter-Place-Florida-34610/Luckypup-Ranch-Mario-Garcia-Cruel-imbred-money-hungry-heartless-individuals-20231-Painter-1045350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luckypup Ranch