• Report: #920795

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — Apopka Florida United States of America
Lucy Campbell/Integris Support Services

Lucy Campbell/Integris Support Services Cheryl Silver Total Scam, Internet

I was contacted by Matt at Integris Support Services after I completed an online request for assistance with a loan modification.  He managed to convenience me that his company was legitimate.  I even received a money back guarantee in the contract if for some reason my modification was denied.

I was under the impression that they did the work but all they did for $2500.00 was fill out paper work and fax it on my behalf which I could have done myself had I been told up front that it was going to be my responsibility to follow up weekly with the bank.

I received a call today advising that my request has been denied.  I started trying to contact Lucy Campbell my file manager and the underwriting department at Integris only to find out the phone number has been disconnected and all my emails returned.
I really need my money back!  And I'm sure everyone else who fell for this scam does as well.  What options do we have if any?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucy-CampbellIntegris-Support-Services/internet/Lucy-CampbellIntegris-Support-Services-Cheryl-Silver-Total-Scam-Internet-920795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucy Campbell/Integris Support Services