Complaint Review: Lucy Creek Arms

• Reported By: DCM8USA — Tampa Florida United States of America
Lucy Creek Arms
7696 North U.S Highway 281 Lampasas, Texas United States of America

Lucy Creek Arms Tim Miller Did not receive goods ordered Lampasas, Texas

I ordered a SIG pistol from Lucy Creek Arms through The 1st Calvary Division when I was in Iraq in 2009. I was to pick it up from Lucy Creek Arms when I got back, which I did with no problem. This is how I was introduced to Tim Miller.

I seen he had a pretty good collection of arms so I bought somethings which included a suppressor which involved getting a tax stamp from ATF. I got all the paper work filled out on my end. He then proceeded to send in the packet.

I was told it would take anywhere from 4 to 6 months. The 6 months goes by and I call Tim. He said hes still waiting and that the ATF is going through some major changes it might take longer. Well a year and a half goes by of me calling and him saying the same thing. He finally says let me resend the packet. I agreed.

Another 6 months goes by and no word from him. I get a call from an attorney from Lampasas. Asking if I spent 646 dollars at Lucy Creek Arms. I say yes and tell him what its for. He says he has a whole list of people with complaints and that it will be hard or even not possible at all to get my money back.

At this point Im worried because I have two weapons stored with him and I'm no longer in Texas. So I call Tim and make up story saying I need my weapons for some reason, being nice and friendly as possible and I also asked about the suppressor again. He gave me the run around once again but I was like ok Tim just let me know. He sent my weapons thankfully without any trouble. Now I can confront him about the suppressor.

I email Time one last time and ask about the suppressor. He said he doesnt know whats going on he sent the packet, I then ask for a refund. He tells me hes in Kansas for some class's and then on to Denver for some more class's he would take care of it when he gets back. Its been over 3 months now I emailed him and nothing back.

Dont do buisness with this guy its only going to cause you headaches. If you have weapons in his storage get them out now while you can. Might be even to late. If there is some sort of class action against this guy please contact me I would be more than happy to share my experience with Mr. Miller in a court of law. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucy-Creek-Arms/Lampasas-Texas-76550/Lucy-Creek-Arms-Tim-Miller-Did-not-receive-goods-ordered-Lampasas-Texas-988756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucy Creek Arms