Complaint Review: Lucy ---To' and Mo' Towing Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2001

• Reported By:
Lucy ---To' and Mo' Towing Company
117 N. Standard Ave Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

To' and Mo' Towing Rip-off

My car got tow one night and i call the company to ask if I can pick up my car. The employee I spoke to told me it would be better if I pick up my car the next morning because it would be cheaper, which would be $90 dollars for the towing and $35 dollars for one day space fee.

The next morning I came to pick up my car, the lady there (who claim to be the manager) to me I had to pay $175 dollar. I ask why so much if my car was only in there for one nite, she explained to me that I had to pay for two day space fee. I told her that my car wasn't even in there for 24 hours yet, why are you charging me so much??? Plus I told her that is not why her employee told me yesterday. He told me it was going to cost me only $125 dollars. She told me not to listen to that "employee"because he is new.

I feel like this company is trying to rip me off because I was paying in cash and that she (goes by the name Lucy)knew that this is the first time I ever had my car tow...she had taken advantage of me for that.

Please investigate about this matter because I feel that if she could rip me off that easy...she can do to others too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lucy-To-and-Mo-Towing-Company/Santa-Ana-California-92701/To-and-Mo-Towing-Rip-off-6958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lucy ---To' and Mo' Towing Company